masthead banner


Online Access

Chill out this summer with Skip-A-Pay!

You may be eligible to skip your June or July loan payment with us!* Use those extra funds to take a summer getaway, go shopping for school supplies, catch up on other bills or whatever else you need! The choice is yours!

Apply for Skip-A-Pay through online or mobile banking or by filling out this form and returning the completed form to a branch. You can also mail a completed form to our corporate office at 8815 Lima Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46818.

It is your responsibility to cancel or postpone any automated loan payment you currently have scheduled to be paid during your elected Skip-A-Pay month. You can cancel/postpone any automated loan payment through online/mobile banking. You can only skip one (1) loan payment per loan during the Skip-A-Pay promotion.

For more information, call us at 260.432.1561 or stop by one of our branches.

*Excludes credit cards, real estate loans, loans less than six months old and any past-due loans. SureFire auto loans are eligible for one Skip-A-Pay each calendar year. $35 service fee per loan. Only one (1) month may be skipped. Valid June 1 - July 31, 2024.

Ways to Request Your Skip

Option 1: You can request your skip through online or mobile banking.

Skip-A-Payment v2


Select your loan(s) you would like to skip and submit.

Skip A Pay 3

Option 2: You can print the form, fill it out and bring it to one of our branches. You can also mail it to our corporate office at 8815 Lima  Road, Fort Wayne, IN, 46818.