Welcome! Thanks for stopping by our careers page to learn about launching your career with Fort Financial.
Our employees are the key differentiator to our success. Our priority is to hire, develop and build a highly engaged and talented workforce to design solutions that address the changing landscape of the finance and banking industry. We have been helping our members fortify their futures for more than 75 years, and we are committed to being an employer of choice for our employees.
If you thrive in a community-focused environment that is driven to delight their members and exceed their expectations, Fort Financial may be the team for you!
Fort Financial employees enjoy these benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Pension and 401k
- Paid PTO
- Paid holidays
- Paid community volunteer time
- Educational reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
See our current openings below and consider joining our team today! Ready to apply?
Fort Wayne, Indiana (full-time)
Do you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships? Are you solution-focused and collaborate in solving problems? Have you found passion in helping others achieve their financial success? Are you known for your integrity, attention to detail, and follow through on your commitments? If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
What you will be doing:
The Teller position is the most important and visible role with our members. You will set the tone for every person walking through our door. Confidence with technology will help you assist our members endeavoring to conduct transactions independently through our app. You will embody our value of People Helping People, having the mindset and energy to greet each member enthusiastically and with the intention of being the best interaction they will have all day!
Our Culture: We value the communities in which we live and serve. Our financial products and services are designed to build financial success and peace of mind for our members. The foundation of our success builds from 4 pillars: Employee Development, Member Engagement, Growth, and Easy Access.
Successful Candidate: Accurately & effectively conduct financial transactions, proactively suggest products & services, embody philosophy of people helping people.
Key Job Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Delight members through exceptional customer experience and educate them on products & services
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulations and NCUA requirements
- Process monetary and card transactions efficiently and accurately
- Confidentially support members in accepting deposits, loan payments, cash advances and more while also advising on transfers, withdrawals, and payments
- High school diploma or equivalent required along with 0-1 years related experience
Fort Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).