Enhance Your Employee Benefits Package
When your company becomes a Select Employer Group (SEG), your employees have access to our full range of financial products and services that provides them with lower fees, lower loan rates and higher yields on savings. Providing your employees the opportunity to join Fort Financial Credit Union is a no-cost way to improve your business and your employees’ lives. It's the best employee benefit you'll never pay for!
Our goal is to partner with you to support the financial wellbeing of your employees. Our knowledgeable staff can provide on-site financial education, one-on-one counseling and guidance for your employees through every stage of life. All of this is free to you and your employees.
Benefits to your company:
- A unique benefit to help attract and retain employees
- The ability to offer your employees financial education sessions on-site or virtual on a variety of topics, such as money management, debt reduction, identity theft and more
- A dedicated representative for on-site enrollment
- All supporting materials, including membership information, product handouts, flyers and information for employee emails and newsletters
- Support for company meetings, benefit fairs and employee appreciation events
Benefits to your employees:
- Higher interest on savings accounts than most banks
- Competitive rates on auto loans, mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit and personal loans
- 0% APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers with a Fort Financial Visa credit card*
- Fast online loan approvals
- Convenient online and mobile banking that lets them view balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, set alerts and card controls and more
- Nationwide access to more than 5,000 shared branches through our partnership with the Co-Op Shared Branch Network and nearly 5,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide through the Alliance One Network.
- Immediate family members are eligible to join
It’s easy to become a SEG!
We partner with more than 300 businesses and organizations to improve the financial health of their employees.
If you don’t see your business listed, and you are interested in becoming a SEG, contact us using the form below or email Jessica Menor at email@example.com to learn more.