We pride ourselves on building longstanding relationships with our members. Each member is assigned a relationship level on the last day of every month. With our relationship program, you can receive special incentives and discounts just for maintaining minimum balances and active accounts.
The chart on this page outlines each relationship level. You can find more information in the Relationship FAQ.
|intentionaly empty table header||Student||Basic||Classic||Access||Premier||Access Premier|
|Requirements||Member under the age of 24||Member over the age of 24 and Does not meet the Classic or Premier criteria||Minimum balance of $500 or Open FFCU loan or Active FFCU credit card||Access checking account||Minimum deposit balances of $10,000 or Minimum loan balances of $10,000 and Must have an active FFCU Checking account and Must have a direct deposit of at least $250 within the last 30 days||Minimum deposit balances of $10,000 or Minimum loan balances of $10,000 and Access Checking account and Must have a direct deposit of at least $500 within the last 30 days|
|Loan Discount||None||None||None||None||-0.25% APR*||-0.25% APR*|
|Certificate Bonus||None||None||None||None||0.25% APY**||0.25% APY**|
|Mortgage Closing Discount||None||None||$100.00||$100.00||$250.00||$250.00|
|Paper Statement Fee (Waived with eStatements)||$2.00/statement||$2.00/statement||$1.00/statement||Free||Free||Free|
|Check Cashing Fee||Free||$3.00/item||Free||Free||Free||Free|
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. We’ll be happy to discuss your relationship with us, including how to take advantage of these incentives.
- HSA and business accounts excluded from relationship fee.
- All deposit accounts and loans within the individual’s membership are counted toward their qualifying level, plus any loan where the individual is a co-borrower.
- Loans must be in good standing (no more than 10 days past due) in order to be counted as a valid qualification.
- The relationship level will be assigned to the member on the last day of the month.
- Loan discount excludes mortgages, lines of credit, shared secured loans, credit cards, home equity loans and home equity lines of credit.
¹Paper statement waived for members 65 years or older or less than 18 years old.
²Check cashing fee is assessed for directly cashing a check without a compensating balance in an existing account at FFCU.
*Annual Percentage Rate
**Annual Percentage Yield