- How will you grow your investments?
- Is your retirement money invested properly?
- Will you have enough income in retirement?
- How will you pay for a child’s education?
- What would happen to your family “financially” if you died?
- How will you pay for long-term care?
Our investment representative, Paul Gregory, has one objective: to help you reach your financial goals. He is here to help you make sound financial decisions consistent with your risk tolerance, investment timelines and goals.
The program works in cooperation with your credit union and complements the products and services the credit union makes available to you. Together we can provide a total package to help you realize your full financial potential.
Contact Paul Gregory, LPL Financial Representative, today for a no-obligation appointment.
The investment products sold through LPL Financial are not insured Fort Financial Credit Union deposits and are not NCUA insured. These products are not obligations of Fort Financial Credit Union and are not endorsed, recommended or guaranteed by Fort Financial Credit Union or any government agency. The value of the investment may fluctuate, the return on the investment is not guaranteed, and loss of principal is possible.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.