At Fort Financial Credit Union, we pride ourselves on building longstanding relationships with our members. With our relationship level program, you can receive special incentives and discounts just for maintaining minimum balances and active accounts.
The chart on this page outlines each relationship level. You can find more information in the Relationship Level Program FAQ. If you have any additional questions, please contact us. We’ll be happy to discuss your relationship with us, including how to take advantage of these incentives.
|Member under the age of 24||Member over the age of 24
Does not meet the Classic or Premier criteria
|Minimum balance of $500
Open FFCU loan
Active FFCU credit card
|Minimum deposit balances of $10,000
Minimum loan balances of $10,000
Must have an active FFCU Checking account
Must have a direct deposit of at least $250 within the last 30 days
|MORTGAGE CLOSING DISCOUNT|
|PAPER STATEMENT FEE (WAIVED WITH ESTATEMENTS)¹|
|CHECK CASHING FEE²|
|SAFE DEPOSIT BOX RENTAL DISCOUNT³|
¹Paper statement waived for members 65 years or older or less than 18 years old.
²Check cashing fee is assessed for directly cashing a check without a compensating balance in an existing account at FFCU.
³Safe deposit box rental is available only at our Corporate office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
*Annual Percentage Rate
**Annual Percentage Yield
- HSA and business accounts excluded from relationship fee.
- All deposit accounts and loans within the individual’s membership are counted toward their qualifying level, plus any loan where the individual is a co-borrower.
- Loans must be in good standing (no more than 10 days past due) in order to be counted as a valid qualification.
- The relationship level will be assigned to the member on the last day of the month.
- Loan discount excludes mortgages, home equity loans and lines and credit, credit cards, lines of credit and share secured loans.