Fort Financial announces leadership changes
Pictured: J. Arnold, Jessica Davis, Kristie Gerke, Amber Jordan and Andrew Krouse
Fort Financial Credit Union is pleased announce four promotions and one addition to its leadership team.
- J. Arnold has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Chief Lending Officer.
- Jessica Davis will now serve as Vice President of Member Experience.
- Kristie Gerke has expanded her role to Assistant Vice President, Regional Manager.
- Amber Jordan has been promoted to Assistant Vice President, Regional Manager.
- Andrew Krouse joined Fort Financial as Vice President, Business Lending Officer.
Arnold joined Fort Financial in 2016 and has served as the credit union’s Vice President of Lending. In his new position, he will continue to oversee all areas of lending and collections in addition to the newly-created role of Vice President of Member Experience.
Davis previously served as Fort Financial’s Internal Auditor/Compliance Officer since 2015. In her new role as Vice President of Member Experience, she will develop and implement company-wide initiatives to strengthen member relationships.
Gerke’s role has been expanded to oversee the corporate and Churubusco, Indiana branch staffs in addition to continuing to lead the branch operations at Fort Financial’s Meijer in-store branches in Fort Wayne. She has been employed at Fort Financial since 2016.
Jordan has been with the credit union for 20 years. She most recently served as the Branch Manager of Fort Financial’s office in Auburn, Indiana. In her new position, she will guide the branch operations at the credit union’s branches in Auburn; Angola, Indiana; Corinth, Mississippi; and Gastonia, North Carolina.
Krouse joined Fort Financial in June 2022 to launch the credit union’s small business lending program. He brings more than 20 years of banking experience to this new position.